What is FX Explained and why are you here?
- Are you from New Zealand and interested in Forex Trading and just do not know where to start?
- Do you have questions about the legality of forex trading in New Zealand?
- Are you currently trading and struggling, finding it difficult to achieve consistent profits?
- Do you not fully understand some of the language being used on other FX or Trading websites?
- Are you having difficulty choosing the best Broker in New Zealand?
FX Explained New Zealand is here to help and guide you. Forex explained in an easy way!
We have a passion for Financial Markets and for helping those trying to find their way in the complicated world of Currency Trading and Investing.
Originally we successfully helped UK traders and now we aim to help traders from New Zealand as well. Today it is legal to trade forex in New Zealand as long as you pay income tax on your gains (profits minus losses). And, needless to say, you need to abide by all financial laws and not be involved in money laundering.
The FMA (Financial Markets Authority), was introduced in May in 2011 by the New Zealand Parliament as they dissolved the earlier New Zealand Securities Commission which had not worked effectively to protect traders against scams. The FMA’s methods for regulation and enforcement has been much more successful in protecting traders’ interest and decreasing the number of scams. For best protection, New Zealanders are recommended to trade with brokers licensed by the FMA. Visit FMA’s warnings and alerts page for warnings about forex dealers. Brokers and forex dealers, as well as all financial service providers, in New Zealand, should also be registered with the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR). You can easily search the FSPR register here.
Whether you are a complete novice or seasoned veteran, we believe that our high level of fx expertise and knowledge about New Zealand, combined with a simple approach will help you to develop confidently in this sometimes difficult world of forex trading.
We aim to:
- Be a guide for you in how FX Trading works for traders in New Zealand.
- Offer trading tools that you can use in your everyday trading.
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base that you can draw on.
- Help you decide who you should trade with and pick the best broker to trade with when you are from Australia.
- Provide timely updates on important FX developments (via email).
We welcome all traders from New Zealand to join the global FX Explained community to help you become better traders! We don’t show you how to trade, we help you to become a Trader!